Welcome to Canolfan Hermon
Subscribe to our e-newsletter for updates on news and events.
Canolfan Hermon is the site of the old primary school that was closed in 2006. The parents and residents fought to keep the school open (it was full to capacity) but when it was shut by the local authority, the locals raised funds via a community share offer to purchase the site in 2008.
The old school site is currently being extended and has a fantastic new extension with a 150 seater hall with demountable stage, backstage rooms, bar, and new kitchen. The first floor houses two meeting/conference rooms holding up to 25 people in each. There are also five micro-business offices for hot desk rental, or for long-term rental if you need that bit of extra space to develop your business.
These are our facilities:
- Demountable stage, with toilet and shower facilities backstage
- Catering grade kitchen
- Disabled toilets and full disabled access
- 60 plastic folding tables
- Over 200 chairs
- Wireless Broadband Connection
- Online Conference Facilities
- Digital Projector
- 50" Plasma TV with DVD Player
- Community PC and Web Cam
- Wii Sport Console
- Photocopying and colour printing services